Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Science

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. Today I will be telling you about Evaporating, condensing, and distillation. 


What is Evaporation? 

Evaporation is when a liquid turns into gas. This happens when liquid is heated.  


What is Condensation?

It's the opposite of evaporation so the gas cools down and becomes a liquid.


What is Distillation?

Seperate a solution using evaporation and condensing. 


Experiment.

Aim: Use distillation to separate out the dissolved sugars in coke, coke zero/diet, from the liquid. 

Hypothesis: I think the sugar will separate from the normal coke and it will hold the most sugar. At the end of the experiment, I don't think any of the cokes will look any different. 

Method:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.