Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you my work today. So for today's work, I had to create a 100 Word Story based off of a visual prompt that Miss Birtch gave the class. 

Here is the visual prompt.......

Baby Boy Leprechaun Figurine Sleeping on a Shamrock Fairy | Etsy

Here is my 100 Word Challenge.....

I was just finishing up in the garden when I spotted a gnome that I had never seen before.

It was wearing green clothing and was resting on a four-leaf clover, it was tucked up and had its eyes

closed.  I slowly walked up to it and picked it up, the gnome just stayed resting I then moved it to be

next to a moss-covered mini wooden seat and it looked perfect. Then I grabbed my hose and watered

the plants surrounding the gnome and the little wooden seat. E


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.