Pages

Wednesday, 24 March 2021

Cultural Kete

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you what I have been doing for Wananga.  So for Wananga, we have been learning about cultures and we had to make a splat page sharing with you certain words that relate to culture. I decided to use a google drawing to share the definitions of the words. 

Here is my splat page......




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.