Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey ~ Task 1

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's activity I had to colour in a piece of art and compare it to the original piece of art I chose to do this wave design. This task was given to me as one of the tasks from the Summer Learning Journey. 

Here is my one.....


I decided to make the background look like the sky and the clouds because I thought it would look really nice. 

Here is the original piece of art....

As you can see they decided to use the creme sort of colour for the background.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Shelby,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I’m so impressed by your recolouring of the painting! It looks incredible and a lot more realistic than the original. Your use of lots of different blues was super effective, it looks amazing! I also think your sky is perfect too. It looks stormy and foreboding which perfectly explains the massive waves compared to the little boats.

    Your wave reminds me of the beach. I love going to the beach, though not in stormy weather like your painting. My favourite part is building sandcastles! I like to collect shells to decorate my castles and usually try to build a moat around the edge as well. What does the wave remind you of?

    Good job on starting the Summer Learning Journey, I look forward to seeing all your future blog posts! What activities are you most excited for?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.