Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

My Sport Scores

My athletics prep scores. Today we have started to do our athletics prep scores. Here are my scores..

100 meter sprints 

12:81s


Long jump



High jump



Long distance 



Shot put 



50 meter sprint

7: 13s


Discus 




5 Tips for High Jump
1. Visualise Yourself. 
2. Choose the side that is most comfortable for you.
3. Be consistent.
4. Land on your shoulders ( Frosbury Flip ).
5. Look above the bar. 
6. Ten step approach. 

Next session I am going to focus on visualizing myself clearing the bar before attempting to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.