Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Number Of Cars

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today we will be talking what I have been doing in maths class. Me and the other students went out to Carmen road and counted the different cars that went past the categories were Passenger, Transport and other. We were told after collecting the data to make a bar graph in our book about it. Then for today's lesson we were told to watch a video and learn how to make a graph in google spreadsheets. Here is my work.



I hope you enjoyed this blog post about graphs. :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Shelby,
    I like how you have written exactly what you did and how you did it. I also really like how you have added in your chart of Passengers, cars and other.

    Tasharn

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.