Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Mars

Hello fellow readers and welcome to another blog post today I will be talking about mars. Today for Science me and my friend Felicity found 8 facts about mars and put it on a D.L.O here is our D.L.O..


Our teacher gave us some more questions to answer so here they are.
Why can't you start fire on Mars?? Because there is no Oxygen on Mars.
Why is Mars so cold?? Because there is no Oxygen there is only Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Dioxide is warm.
How long would it take to send a radio message to Mars?? 13 minutes
Was there ever any water on Mars ?? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.