Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

My life as a shoe

It was one of those days where you just wanted your owner to go away , i was sick of her she was wearing me out.

She did this to my cousin she did this to my brother and know she is trying to do it to me it is not fair and I want her to stop but she will freak out if she finds out that I can move and talk .

She is literally going to be the death of me , she wears me everyday and she doesn't even bother to wash me.

Your probably thinking well to be honest your probably not thinking your probably just confused and freaked out but to be honest I DONT CARE you annoying people just think you can wear me and ruin me and then " back to your other pair " honestly it's getting annoying and I want it to change !!!!

Yes there are funny moments like when you get to kick soccer balls into people tummies ... Their reaction is so funny oh oh and when you get to throw yourself off people's feet in and it will fling into the air that's pretty funny to.

To be honest the bad stuff is over running that in the moment I'm like confused sitting here like " we have feelings to OK you can't just go around killing us " I'm going to laugh when the shoes run out if they ever do...

Anyway my life routine is the same every single day wake up owner gives a shoe to the dog I watch it get teared apart then get chased by the dog , then she puts me on then takes me off puts another pair of shoes on and walks out, the dog has been so close to killing me 3 times and he needs to stop because I'm getting dirty and ripped.

Sometimes I honestly wish that my owner or the dog would just get it over with instead of putting me through pain everyday I mean just hurry up and throw me in the bin like you did to my mother.

In fact I am so sick of this I am leaving and don't be surprised if I never come back ....

Prompt
Today for community time we had to watch the video that is linked to this blogpost and we had to create a story from the shoes perspective so I chose to write this I hope you enjoyed reading it I know I enjoyed writing it

God Bless,
Shelby





1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby!

    What a great piece of writing you did, and I think using a device you were able to write more than you would have in your exercise book. I really enjoyed how you truly captured the essence of being a shoe. Your lines like "she's wearing me out" and "she is literally going to be the death of me" made me think of a sassy shoe who is just OVER it! These lines have humour in them as shoes do get worn out from being worn too much.

    I can tell you enjoyed this writing prompt and I look forward to seeing more awesome creative writing from you in the future!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.