Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Dancing group

For the past term I have joined a group called the dancing group it is for year 7/8 and I have really enjoyed it, the dance teacher Miss Birtch is a great dance teacher and incorporates the students / dancers ideas into the choreography and makes sure we are enjoying what we are doing this is our dance from this term.

 Something I enjoyed about the dance group was even though we did make mistakes and there were delays in the music we still pushed through and did the dance we didn't quit and storm off. I have only started the dance group  this term but yet I have been able to enjoy the exercises make an opinion on it and have had heaps of fun and have been able to put effort into something I enjoy.

I hope you enjoy the video !

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shelby!

    Thank you for sharing such a positive post about our Year 7/8 dance group. I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed dancing this term. I agree, the best part was the resilience you all showed at Jr Assembly last week when things got glitchy. I wrote about that in my blog post as well.

    Maybe you could have a read and leave me some feedback as well! :)
    https://hhsmissbirtch.blogspot.com

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.