Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Hurumanu...............Science / Earth

                                    Science Questions and My answers 
  • What animals keep our jackets warm? 
  • Birds mainly birds feathers but different and softer parts can be used as well 
  • What animal makes our boots waterproof?
  • I'm not sure but i do know that cows make our boots leather.
  • Where does the water in our rivers come from?
  • They comes from melted snow from our mountainsand also from the rain.
  • Why do we need healthy rivers?
  • To keep us fro getting tummy bugs and to keep ourselves and other living things hydrated. Also to catch fresh fish.
  • What are some of the good things about mosquitoes?
  • They purify the water and get eaten to help the life cycle.
  • Why are bees dying?
  • because of deceases and also because people are killing them.
  • What do bugs do to our leaves
  • educe - lowering the level of something
  • euse-  using it multiple times
  • R ecycle - putting it into a special bin so they can reuse the item.
  • How much dung would we be in if there were no dung de- composers?
  • It would make up most of the land and it would be mooshy
  • Who runs this planet?
  • Animals and insects each and every one of them and also humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.