Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

The Nights Sky.

30/5/19
L.O Create a piece of writing that describes a place or setting inspired by this song.


Key words:                        Places:
Sorrow , dark , deep.        Cemetery , haunted castle , woods
Lost , worried.                   Field, ocean
Scared , anxious
Dramatic , Sinking.


I looked around me no one was there no one was left I looked to the left of me and saw the full moo.n
I looked at the ground and saw my reflection in the puddle, I felt myself sinking and drifting away until I
couldn't feel my existence.


The earth was closing in the grass that was once green had turned black everything living was now
dead. I looked around me the trees had no leaves no cover they were cold and dying just like me, I shivered and fell to the ground I remembered all of my memories good and bad until my very last breath.

All we had to do in this task is listen to a song and visualise a picture or scene in your head then you had to put your picture into words but it had to be about the setting or place.
I enjoyed this task because I could express my inner personality and it helped me to get my creativity and imagination running.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby

    I wonder if you can have another look at this post, some of your work is running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.