Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Integrity

Hello and welcome to my blog, I'm going to be making a post about integrity.

Having Integrity means to be honest and reliable which means people can trust you.

You can show integrity at school by doing the right thing at the right time .

Three ways I can show integrity are being trustful, kind and don't just say that your going to do good things, but turn those good words into good actions.

I hope that my blogpost has helped you to understand integrity, feel free to leave a comment .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.