Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Hygiene and Safety

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you what I did for my practical lesson for Home Economics. So what I did was create these Savoury Bread Cases. The ingredients used to make these were: Bread, Spaghetti ( Or other ingredients could be used like baked beans ), Cheese, Ham, and you could also use pineapple. 

The steps were to one cut off the crusts on the bread and then butter one side of the bread. You then push the buttered side of the bread into the muffin tray and fill the bread with the ingredients you used. My team worked ok I think to improve that we need to communicate better and not just expect one person to be doing most of the work. 

My team and I preheated the oven to 180° on Bake and then when the food was ready we put the oven gloves on and slipped it into the oven and left it for 10 minutes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.