Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

St Bernadette's School

Walt : Write an Information Report.

St Bernadette’s School

St Bernadette’s school is a Catholic School, it’s reasonably large and has three playgrounds and                                         a sand pit.


St Bernadette’s school takes students from year 0-8, our principal is Mr Norman.


We have nine classrooms a Church and a hall,
at the moment our church is getting repaired so we are using our hall for the Church.


Our school has a prayer garden full of beautiful flowers, were we can go to silently pray.
Our school also has a large field, we have two big court’s one Netball court and one Basketball court.


We have opportunity for roles : Liturgical Leaders, Young vinnies and Head Students.
The year 7’s and 8’s can apply in writing for these roles at the start of the year.
To figure out who is going to be the Leaders the main teachers and Mr Norman read through the letters
and see who is the best for the role and also figure out who will take on these roles
by watching them and seeing if they are setting a good example for the younger children at our School.


Our Teachers are very Warm hearted and welcoming also they are all females unless you include
Mr Norman who is a male.

I Know I like my school, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.