Pages

Monday 10 May 2021

Novel study

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blogpost, I will be talking about the book I'm reading for my novel study. The book's name is I am malala. 

I think that this book will be about a girl and her experience being a part of her culture. I have not heard of Malala Yousafzai before but I am looking forward to finding out about her. I think that the whole story sounds interesting. 

I am wondering what happens in the story though meaning what happens before and after she is shot and I'm also wondering why she was shot and how it affected her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.