Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

SEXXXY Paragraph

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you what I have been doing in English. So for English, we have been learning about SEXXXY Paragraphs. Today's task was to create a paragraph about the film Hunt For The Wilderpeople. I learnt how to properly write a SEXXXY Paragraph. This has helped my writing because it has introduced a new way to share my learning. My favourite part of the film study has been learning about the SEXXXY Paragraphs...

Here is my paragraph.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.