Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Who am I???





1.What is your favourite colour  :   


blue is my favourite colour


2.What car do you want to have when you grow up   :    


A blue lamborghini


3. What is your favourite song  :


my favourite song is Blood sweat and tears


4. Who is your best friend  :   


Siale is my best friend


5.If you had one wish,what would it be  :   


to have a unicorn


6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be :  


Dunedin


7.What are you good at  :


I am good at Rock’n’roll


8.What are you scared of  :  


My sister


9.What is your favourite class at school  :  


My favourite subject is math


10.What do you want to be when you grow up  :


when I’m older I wanna be a person that help old people/people that have retired.

1 comment:

  1. Hey shelby, make sure you are sense able with your work!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.