Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Gymnastics ~ Term 4

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for P.E. So for in P.E we have been doing gymnastics. We have been learning many different things and many different parts of gymnastics like trampoline, beam etc.

Four things you can do on the trampoline is swivel hips, front flip, back flip and knee flip. On the beam you can do hops, leaps, frog jumps and walking backwards. Another thing is parallel bars you can do many things on these like walking on hands - forwards and backwards, leg lifts and tuck jumps.

Another part of gymnastics is the bar you can do a forward flip on the bar and a circle up, roll off bar and a tuck legs through roll. On the floor/mat you can do a cartwheel, handstand, headstand and a forwards roll, and on the mini trampoline you can do a crash dive, flip, tuck jumps and barani.

Something new that I have learnt this term is how many parts to gymnastics there is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.