Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Japanese

Konnichiwa and welcome back to another blog post today I will be talking about what I learnt on the subject Japanese. So far I have learnt different ways to introduce yourself and greetings. One of these being ohayou gozaimasu this means good morning and onamaewa nan desuka this means what is your name.

Some ways you can answer the question is by saying watashiwa (your name) desu this means I am ( your name ), the other way is watashiwa (your name ) desu this means my name is ( your name ). To keep the conversation going you would respond with anatawa meaning and you, Or douzo yoroshika meaning pleased to meet you. With the answer anatawa you can't say it to people that are older than you as it is disrespectful.


I hope you learned something from this blog post.

1 comment:

  1. yoku dekimashita Shelby san! (Well done Shelby!)

    Not only can you introduce yourself and ask what someone's name is in Japanese, but you also know how to ask politely depending on who you are talking to, which is really good.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.