Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Playing To Win ~ Reading

Welcome to another blog post for today's blog post I am going to be talking about what I have been doing for reading, for reading I have been reading a story called "Playing To Win " this story is about a 17 year old boy named Denny and he transfers schools to a more posh and well located place.

Denny meet's a girl called Alice and a male called Todd and Todd is very rude and he is very protective of Alice because he likes her, and Denny realises that he likes Alice but knows that he cannot be with her as Todd likes her.

At the end of chapter 3 Alice and Todd are fooling around in a lake and Denny is upset because he feels left out.

I am really enjoying this book and I hope that you like the sound of it too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.